Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical plans, 401(k) matching & the opportunity to work with the best boat crews in the Gulf of Mexico.
Offshore Oil Services Inc.
Benefits, Safe Operations, Family Owned and Operated.
Offshore Oil Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or political affiliation. In order to receive full consideration for employment, please complete all required fields. If any information is missing, your application may be rejected.
By submitting this application you agree to the following: 1. I hereby certify that the statements on this employment application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
2. I understand that any false statements, omissions or misrepresentation of fact will result in the loss of eligibility for employment or if I am employed could be cause for immediate termination.
3. I further understand that Offshore Oil Services, Inc. (OOSI) or I may terminate employment at any time, regardless of my length of service, without cause or notice.
4. I authorize Offshore Oil Services, Inc. to inquire as to my work record of all former employers and to make any investigation of my personal history including conviction records, motor vehicle records, and consumer credit history where necessary.
5. I hereby give my consent for all former employers to make available to Offshore Oil Services, Inc. such information as they may request.
6. If accepted for employment, I understand and agree that as a condition of employment I will be required to pass scheduled physical
examinations, including drug testing.
7. I further agree to observe all rules, regulations, and policies of Offshore Oil Services, Inc. and other applicable rules and policies of OOSI customers.
8. I understand that as a condition of employment, I will be required to provide legal proof of authorization to work in the U.S.